17 February 2014

Palace of the Golden Horses Malaysia

Some pics from my short stay at the hotel. Was there for a conference - Global Conference on Business and Economics Research 2013, organised by the Faculty of Economics and Management, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

View from my window:





Artificial waterfall

The Horse theme is everywhere:


Table Lamp

Even on the ceiling

With my brother-in-law

For a 5 star hotel and all the hype, did not really live up to my expectations:
There was no food in the mini fridge, cracks on the tiles, no extra tea bags or coffee (though they did refill it once I asked for it), limited TV channels, stationary with worn out covers.

To be fair, I did not really use all their facilities and did have the chance to go for a stroll around the huge hotel grounds. The room they provided was huge and clean, the conference rooms were good, the food was fantastic and the staff were really friendly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin